guix-devel

Re: Add neo-layout to kbd

From: ng0
Subject: Re: Add neo-layout to kbd
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 10:36:54 +0000

ng0 <address@hidden> writes:

> Hartmut Goebel <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Am 01.01.2017 um 18:25 schrieb ng0:
>>>       url = "https://svn.neo-layout.org/linux/console/neo.map?r=${version}";;
>>
>> I did not succeed downloading to checking out this url, but I could
>> download this one:
>>
>> http://wiki.neo-layout.org/export/2476/linux/console/neo.map
>>

>> --
>> Regards
>> Hartmut Goebel
>>
>> | Hartmut Goebel          | address@hidden               |
>> | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |
>>

> I made some changes, but neither "neo2" nor "neo" are recognized
> by the console-keymap-service.
> Maybe it needs to be compressed.
> --
> ♥Ⓐ  ng0 -- https://www.inventati.org/patternsinthechaos/

And because I forgot to include the patches, and --subject-prefix
isn't a thing for git send-email, you can (and pull) see my
changes here:
https://pagure.io/guix-dev/commits/neo2layout

It's not ideal that I added a whole package for the .map file,
but I didn't really know how to fix the errors I got when I tried
to delete the "bin" folder with just an input.
Keeping it this way it'll be smaller to get once it is "build" by
hydra.
--
♥Ⓐ  ng0 -- https://www.inventati.org/patternsinthechaos/