guix-devel

Re: [GuixSD on GCE]: Anyone working on this?

From: rohit yadav
Subject: Re: [GuixSD on GCE]: Anyone working on this?
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 15:40:12 -0600

​I tried ​creating an image but it complains about the not able to install grub on blocklist.. I am not highly familiar with lower level details related to bootup of system. I really need to debug that. Any good reference to get practical knowledge about grub, init, ramdisk etc? Not all these are required to get the above mentioned issue resolved but these once in a while do trouble me.

-Rohit

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Leo Famulari <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 05:17:16PM -0600, rohit yadav wrote:
> Sorry for incomplete info.
>
> GCE - Google Compute Engine (Platform).
>
> I want to run guixsd on google compute engine.

I haven't heard of anybody working on this. But it sounds useful!