guix-devel

Re: A postinst equivalent in Guix?

From: Georgi Kirilov
Subject: Re: A postinst equivalent in Guix?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 16:54:14 +0200

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 10:34:55AM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
As for /var/lib/bsdgames, then it’s up to the admin to set the right
permissions on it.  We can ensure that it exists and has the right
permissions on GuixSD, but on foreign distros, there’s nothing we can
do.

Yep, I think making it work in GuixSD is enough :)
Other distros have their own package.

I tried adding a gnu/services/games.scm and mimicking what the other services did, but I don't even know how to trigger the code.
I would appreciate any help.