guix-devel

Add: mbedtls (v3), and hiawatha

From: contact . ng0
Subject: Add: mbedtls (v3), and hiawatha
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 16:11:26 +0000

Hi,

this adds mbedtls with hiawatha as an application using it.
As hiawatha is a webserver, we'll need a short service to make it usable
but this was the reason I packaged mbedtls.

Changes:

 "mbedtls" was renamed to "mbedtls-apache":
 This is prefered upstream variant, and also the version hiawatha ships with.
 As noted in the patch, "mbedtls-gpl" exists.

 Added an explanation to (source) of mbedtls-apache for future updaters.