guix-devel

tinycm.

From: contact . ng0
Subject: tinycm.
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 12:53:32 +0000

This patch series must have been forgotten.

Leo wrote on 2016-09-25:
LGTM. I will probably make some minor edits to the description.

Meanwhile updates probably have been released on all of these python packages,
but I'm deleting the branch now.
This has been rebased on master and besides the description edits was good to
go. There were issues with python-2 variants (search your archives for
"tinycm").
I'm not sure if I have addressed some of the issues, I haven't checked when I
rebased.