guix-devel

Re: Krita

From: ng0
Subject: Re: Krita
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 23:07:19 +0000

Ludovic Courtès writes:

> Hey ng0,
>
> address@hidden skribis:
>
>> I'm not sure if someone was/is working on this, but here's a patch you can
>> use as a start.
>
> That’s quite a few messages for work in progress, which can be confusing
> when scanning a long list of unread messages for pending patches.

I know, and I will send a message with links to what's RFC,
what's dropped and what's continous work, once I'm done with
dropping.

> Perhaps you could publish them on a personal repo and mention it here
> once or on IRC?

They used to be in a public repo. I'm down to 70 branches
already, which from 270 branches is already progress for getting
back on road, focused on what I want to do.

> (Great that you got started on Krita and Evolution, BTW.  :-))
>
> Ludo’.

I drop branches (and deleted those I marked as "dropped" in the
cover letters), because I need air, need to breath, and focusing
on what's important for the goals I target with Guix. krita for
example is not in this roadmap, but between the previous
self-evaluation and the one I've done a few days ago I got lost
in some "hey, it would be cool to have this" tasks.

There are still non-roadmap puzzles I want to solve though, and I
keep those around (including but not limited to: torbrowser,
pike).

(My) Roadmap goals now focus more on services, hardening, uclibc,
support of libressl, etc.
--
ng0 . https://www.inventati.org/patternsinthechaos/