guix-devel

New guix-patches mailing list hooked to Debbugs!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 15:11:33 +0100

Hello Guix!

handle patches!

  https://bugs.gnu.org/guix-patches

You’re welcome to subscribe to it right away.

Patches should now be sent to address@hidden, especially patches
that relate to packaging (other patches that touch Guix or GuixSD core
can still be discussed on address@hidden, if you prefer).  General
development discussions will still take place on address@hidden

Each message sent to guix-patches creates a Debbugs entry, as is the
case with bug-guix.  One can then follow up to address@hidden,
where NNN is the bug number.

For patch series, please read Glenn’s suggestions at:

  https://debbugs.gnu.org/15361

For general questions about Debbugs, see:

  https://debbugs.gnu.org/Advanced.html

If you’re using Emacs, consider installing ‘emacs-debbugs’ to access the
patch database; it’s very convenient.

Last, I need a couple of people to sign up as admins for the mailing
list, as we did for the other MLs.  If nobody volunteers, I’ll take two
people at random, muahaha.  ;-)  (Being an ML admin requires no work,
except in the occasional cases where the ML parameters need to be
tweaked, etc.)

Enjoy!

Ludo’.