guix-devel

Re: gnu: abbaye: Update to 2.0.1 from new repository.

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: gnu: abbaye: Update to 2.0.1 from new repository.
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 10:03:39 -0200

I must also apologize for the late reply.

Thank you very much for your considerations, and also for expressing
your concerns! :)

I'm also sorry that I coudn't be of much help regarding correcting my
mistakes in the patch.
--
* https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
* Palestrante e consultor sobre software livre (não confundir com