guix-devel

fuse configuration handling

From: ng0
Subject: fuse configuration handling
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 18:38:19 +0000

Hi,

after packaging 'sshfs', I tried to mount a partition with the added
option '-o allow_other'.

I loaded the fuse module, and I think that we should have a different
way to handle the fuse configuration, not in /etc/fuse.conf but rather
in some let's call it fuse-service or something, or at least some way to
set the configuration in the system configuration.

address@hidden ~> sshfs address@hidden:/media/pub/ /mnt/pub -C -o allow_other
fusermount: option allow_other only allowed if 'user_allow_other' is set in
/etc/fuse.conf