guix-devel

Re: Leaving the guix project

From: David Craven
Subject: Re: Leaving the guix project
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 15:06:19 +0100

Yeah exactly, you only force people to buy your crappy hardware and while you care so much about freedom, freedom of speech and information you do not give a shit about. You prefer to lie to unknowing users, telling them how firmware in ROM is so much better while I know you're full of shit and all of this because of an arbitrary line RMS drew.