guix-devel

Re: gnu-patches back log

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: gnu-patches back log
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 14:14:34 +0100

On Wed, Mar 01, 2017 at 08:17:39AM +0000, Pjotr Prins wrote:

     I would like to ask the Guix mailing list members whether it is
     *acceptable* that a good looking patch has not been touched for two
     weeks. Like this one

     Looks to me like it could go right in, even if it has no tests. And I
     bet it was linted.

     I.e., LGTM, and apologies for the submitter. It is just embarrassing
     and as a project we can do better *together*. If two weeks is
     acceptable, will 4 weeks be acceptable? Where do we draw the line?

We already have a policy that if nobody comments on a patch the submitter
may commit it after two weeks.

Silence gives consent!

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encrypted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3