guix-devel

Re: Mass-packaging of 300 KDE application prepared - Help required

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Mass-packaging of 300 KDE application prepared - Help required
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 17:27:39 +0100

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 05:00:55PM +0100, Ludovic Court??s wrote:

     Hi John,

     > So if there is going to be a joint effort at this I suggest that somehow
we
     > decide in advance which packages are done by whom.
     >
     > I'm not sure how best to divide them up, since the lower dependencies
will have
     > to be done first.

     I???m under the impression that it???s usually difficult to assign tasks to
     us lazy volunteers.  ;-)

     My guess is that people will incrementally pick the packages they???re
     interested in from Hartmut???s repo.

Ok.  I'm just suggesting that some kind of coordination is worthwhile.
Otherwise 2 people
might pick the same package and then time and effort will be wasted through
duplication.

J'

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encrypted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3