guix-devel

anyone interested to continue hacking on an alpine WIP patch?

From: ng0
Subject: anyone interested to continue hacking on an alpine WIP patch?
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 00:14:51 +0000

Hi,

I know how it's with work in progress patches, sometimes they get picked
up sometimes they don't.

Is there someone truly interested in fixing up an alpine (the
continuation, current upstream) package?

If so, please croak so that I can send in the patch as a starting
ground for you. There are problems to fix, but alpine is not my interest
and not my priority, it was just started for completion of more clients.