guix-devel

Staying on-topic

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Staying on-topic
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2017 00:11:13 +0200

Hello Taylan,

This is guix-devel and this discussion is off-topic.  Furthermore:

address@hidden (Taylan Ulrich "Bayırlı/Kammer") skribis:

> Lastly, a trivial data point about possible effects of inclusivity or
> exclusivity, should our Code of Conduct mandate obeying a certain
> position on this ideological split: [...] I've run a poll
> asking women how willing they would be to contribute to a project whose
> code of conduct disallows the use of sex-based pronouns

This is obviously far from the reality of the project’s code of conduct:

  https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/CODE-OF-CONDUCT

So please let’s stop it and get back on topic.

Thanks in advance,
Ludo’.