guix-devel

announcing pragmatique - call for participation

From: ng0
Subject: announcing pragmatique - call for participation
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 22:55:43 +0000

Today I'm announcing pragmatique, a new project.

Its primary focus is to open up the efforts I've been working on for
some time to other people, to provide space as a community, and to work
on more than just software.

Our main project is pragmaOS, an on-going project to build a live-system
for applications around GNUnet and further software solutions which make
use of GNUnet, based on GuixSD.

We are currently setting up our new development server, so there's no
immediate fancy environment to sign up at and start hacking.

Our software page shows an early road map without the targeted versions.

You can read more about our project at
https://pragmatique.xyz/ - be aware that this
is an early version of the web site.

Let me know what you think and join the fun!