guix-devel

GuixSD on servers… has someone used Hetzner dedicated servers before?

From: ng0
Subject: GuixSD on servers… has someone used Hetzner dedicated servers before?
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 09:29:04 +0000

Hi,

later this year (once I have mailman functional) I want to add an
dedicated server from Hetzner (http://hetzner.deto) my network.

With IN-Berlin I have this out-of-console requirement for agetty.

Does someone know what special requirement, if at all, Hetzner has?
If no one knows it, I'll make a customer inquiry to check it.

As they offer Debian among other systems, I'd take the Borg way with
Debian as documented before on this list.

"We are the Guix. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will
be added to our own. Resistance is futile."