guix-devel

GuixSD on servers [Fwd: [rtracker.1984.is #131647] A question about VSer

From: ng0
Subject: GuixSD on servers [Fwd: [rtracker.1984.is #131647] A question about VServer system specific requirements]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 14:17:19 +0000

Hi, a short update on the multiple providers I'm talking with at the moment.
This just in after the holidays from 1984 ehf, iceland.

All in all not problematic, and they'd even add GuixSD to the list of available
isos
once there is an iso.

So, what's the status on the ISO, who's working on it?

----- Forwarded message from Siggi via RT <address@hidden> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
PGP and more: https://people.pragmatique.xyz/ng0/