guix-devel

Re: 01/01: guix: git: Add new module.

From: Mathieu Othacehe
Subject: Re: 01/01: guix: git: Add new module.
Date: Sat, 06 May 2017 10:25:53 +0200

Hi Leo,

Thanks for taking care of it.

> I could not reproduce the failure when building "by hand", but since
> `guix pull` is the primary method of updating Guix, I reverted this
> change for now:

I guess it is because in (guix build pull) every single file is
builded, without take configure/makefile consigns into account.

Except a horrible hack (an exception list in "build-guix"), I don't see
how to deal with it. Maybe this commit shall be put on a branch or wait
until guix switches to guile2.2.

Ludo any thoughs ?

Mathieu