guix-devel

about this linux-libre 'bug' [Fwd: Re: question about a bug mention in a

From: ng0
Subject: about this linux-libre 'bug' [Fwd: Re: question about a bug mention in an interview back in 2013]
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 07:41:40 +0000

Hi,

I think this could be useful for extending the documentation
by explaining the limitations of linux-libre in case we
don't already do it in an easy language.
Appended Message Exchange with Alexandre Oliva:

On May  3, 2017, ng0 wrote:

> do you have a bugtracker where progress on this could be visible,

'fraid not.

> Do I have your permission to forward this message in full to our
> developer mailinglist,

Sure

> or do you happen to have an explanation already
> somewhere more public?

I'd have pointed to Bruce Byfield's interview, but evidently that was
not clear enough ;-)