guix-devel

Re: reepca joins Guix for GSoC 2017!

From: Caleb Ristvedt
Subject: Re: reepca joins Guix for GSoC 2017!
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 16:19:50 -0500

Hello everyone. I'm the aforementioned reepca (pronounced reep-kay). Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to working on this project!

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 3:50 PM, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Guix!

I’m happy to announce that reepca (Cc’d) will join us for the Google
Summer of Code (GSoC).  Reepca will be working on rewriting the build
daemon in Scheme:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-04/msg00059.html
  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/GSoC-2017#Rewrite_build_daemon_in_Guile_Scheme

Formally Ricardo and I will be mentoring, but of course everyone on this
list and on IRC is welcome to chime in and provide guidance and
feedback.

Reepca: do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have on #guix or
address@hidden or address@hidden.  We’re here to help!

Congratulations and welcome to Guix, reepca!  :-)

Ludo’.