guix-devel

Re: gnome-updates

From: Marius Bakke
Subject: Re: gnome-updates
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 17:35:15 +0200

> Hello Kei,
>
> address@hidden (Kei Kebreau) skribis:
>
>> kkebreau pushed a change to branch gnome-updates
>> in repository guix.
>
> I don’t see a ‘gnome-updates’ jobset on hydra.gnu.org.  Is anyone taking
> care of it?  It would be nice to merge this branch eventually.  :-)

It looks like this branch cherry-picked a bunch of commits from
'master' instead of merging them. I don't think we should merge them
back to prevent all the duplicate commits, and in particular commit
signatures.

Instead I merged an older revision of this branch to 'staging' and
cherry-picked the latest patches. @Leo, are you able to start it later
today? Please wait for a mesa update, coming soonish :-)