guix-devel

Re: EOMA68 Development Boards

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: EOMA68 Development Boards
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 14:21:04 +0200

Hi Louis & Mathieu,

Mathieu Othacehe <address@hidden> skribis:

>> If there is anyone is interested I'll bring this up on the eoma68
>> (arm-netbook) mailing
>> list.
>
> I'm currently reworking GuixSD bootloader API. I think it would be great
> to continue this work by porting GuixSD to an open-hardware platform.
>
> So I'm definitely interested in getting one of these boards !

+1!  Mathieu has taken the lead on revamping bootloader support in
GuixSD to allow it to support multiple bootloaders, notably with the
goal of support U-Boot (used on most ARM boards), so it would make sense
for Mathieu to have a development board.  A couple of other people have
also contributed to this area, in particular Danny, who might also be
interested.

Thanks,
Ludo’.