guix-devel

Re: Guix libification.

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Guix libification.
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 19:56:31 +0200

Ludovic Courtès writes:

> For smaller modules like records, workers, utils, I would suggest
> integrating them into Guile proper or Guile-Lib maybe.
>
> WDYT?

I'm still scheming for Rutger [cc] in helping shell-like utilities like
find-files, mkdir-p, substitute* find their way into the rumoured the
rumoured gash or some shell-utils package; possibly together with some
scsh-like goodies.

Greetings,
janneke

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar® http://AvatarAcademy.com