guix-devel

Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Anyone providing gratis mailing list hosting for any sma

From: Jorge Morais Neto
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 17:00:40 -0300

Hello.  I am the person Adonay is aiding.

On 14 June 2017 at 09:50, Adonay Felipe Nogueira <address@hidden> wrote:
> NOTE: I'm Cc'ing the person I'm aiding, but I don't know if the person is
> subscribed to the list, so I think you should send a wide reply
I have just subscribed to guix-devel.

> However, I'm not the one directly interested in the service, instead,
> I'm aiding the person on contacting you because I don't know if he
> speaks/writes in English yet
I speak English; in fact, I am better at English than at Spanish.

> As part of my attempt to aid the person, I ask if there is someone
> here hosting a mailing list service, preferably gratis, for a small
> group of people and temporary use?
It can also be paid, as long as it is inexpensive.

> If I read correctly, the mailing list is for a religious class/course.
One list would be for school classes; another would be for a Catholic
prayer group (which currently chats online via a WhatsApp group).  And
today I realized I need a third list, for discussing management of the
family's farm; currently we use a Telegram group for that.

--
- I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome feedback
- Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z