guix-devel

Re: Deleting system generations

From: Thomas Danckaert
Subject: Re: Deleting system generations
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 17:32:44 +0200 (CEST)

From: address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès)
Subject: Deleting system generations
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 15:15:23 +0200

Thomas: I think you (was it you?) started working on a ‘guix system
delete-generations’ sub-command so make it more accessible. Any update?
:-)

Yes, that's correct :-) No update, unfortunately, though it's still on my todo-list ... If anyone wants to take over, here's the last message about it:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-03/msg00194.html

(the point is to add extra boot configurations to <boot-parameters> so we can handle them properly in guix system switch-generation or delete-generations)

Thomas