guix-devel

Re: The current state of Aarch64 on Guix

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: The current state of Aarch64 on Guix
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 17:44:12 +0200

Hi Efraim,

Efraim Flashner <address@hidden> skribis:

> It sounds like its all doom and gloom, but its not too bad. `guix
> package -A | wc -l' shows me 5341 (5208 without sablevm-classpath),
> compared with ~5600 on x86_64.

Excellent work!  It looks like you’ve done your best without becoming
yourself “upstream” for several packages.  Very nice.

I hope we can soon get an Aarch64 box into our build farm.

BTW, would you like to turn your message into a post for the web site
(see posts/*.md in guix-artwork.git)?  It would seem useful to me to
publicize your work more widely.

Thank you!

Ludo’.