guix-devel

Re: Guix infrastructure

From: ng0
Subject: Re: Guix infrastructure
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 00:57:47 +0200

I have no time  at the moment for a full reply,
but I think we got off at the wrong foot Ricardo.

I guess you are trying to read between the lines
that I tried to be negative about everyones work.
I don't have any subtext.
What I could've done better is go more into detail.

Where did I get the impression of Guix and Guile being
intransparent about the bug? I opened a bug, saw one thread
on the guile mailinglist, and that's it. So given the fact
that I am not omniscient my only logical assumption was that
not much happened in public space.

The rest was run over, but we had some chats over the
weekend and our solution to our side of this is more
clear now. It's not yet ready to be published, but I'll
keep Guix in the loop.

Liam Wigney transcribed 3.4K bytes:

--
ng0
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588