guix-devel

my recent messages

From: ng0
Subject: my recent messages
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 00:34:43 +0200

Hi,

I want to apologize. While I did not mean to attack or
make anyones work look bad, it happened nevertheless.
Some people will always read between the lines, even when
I never have any subtext and always express what I mean.

Since Summer/Spring '15 I worked on creating a system,
most of the recent energy spend on GuixSD as a base.
It is good to deconstruct and re-evaluate ideas from
other points of view, this is still going on.
Ultimately the decision doesn't depend on myself as
we are a small team already.

What I think caused my disappointment and annoyance
is just being at a turning point of personal events
(with the addition of lots of bureaucracy)
and the fact that I only started a couple of months
ago to reduce the amount of hours I work per week.
Before that it was (I once had to calculate this)
85 - 98 hours a week, and taking one day off was an
exception.
I am currently trying to get back into making music
and get some other interests I have back into my
life.
I hope that the next vacation can happen within the
next 3 years, vacation usually (in the ideal case)
means getting somewhere where I can absolutely ignore
that technology exists.

My criticism to some point is still valid, I should
just express what I meant to say when I am more
relaxed.

Sorry.
--
ng0
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588