guix-devel

Thunderbird

From: ng0
Subject: Thunderbird
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 17:13:36 +0000

Hi,

I am currently working on Thunderbird. While the trademark issues
between Debian and Mozilla have been resolved (and Icedove is no longer
a thing) I guess this isn't enough for Guix.

I'm developing a vanilla build first, but I'm open for suggestions on
what's needed to make it Guix compatible.

My only guess is "prevent use of Mozilla Webstore", which is what I'm
looking into in parallel for Firefox. If it wasn't for the /gnu/store/
it would be easy ;)
The default build is unbranded, so no issues there.
--
ng0
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588