guix-devel

Re: core-updates failing packages

From: Ben Woodcroft
Subject: Re: core-updates failing packages
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 11:34:41 +1000

On 20/07/17 16:17, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:
Ben Woodcroft <address@hidden> writes:

I have a patch ready but will push this as a part of a series that
updates htslib to 1.5. Just to say that I'm working on it and noone else
should spend time on this, I'm almost there.
Thanks for letting me know.  I was working on this, too, but it was
quite a bit more work than a normal update, so I shelved it.

Please also try building all packages that are affected by the update to
htslib.
Indeed, that was the hard bit. I pushed changes to master in a series ending in f3f68a442c1c.

I will push the core-update-specific metabat patch once master is next merged into core-updates.

Thanks,
ben