guix-devel

Guix - installation script

From: Sharlatan Hellseher
Subject: Guix - installation script
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 23:49:50 +0100

Hi,

I've found your project very interesting. I've played with installation instruction but it has a lot of different steps, for convenience purpose I've wrote installation script which goes through all points of your guide.

As far as I could say, there is no any official installation script for Guix on existing OS. I would like take an opportunity to maintain this process.

If you could review it (Github) and give me some feedback I would be appreciated.

https://github.com/Hellseher/wds/blob/master/wds-guix-install.sh

Best regards,
Oleg