guix-devel

Re: How to package go-sqlite3, go-fuse, and finally TMSU?

From: Frederick Muriithi
Subject: Re: How to package go-sqlite3, go-fuse, and finally TMSU?
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 23:20:36 +0300

I was looking into how to write package definitions for go packages,
and was searching for any work on a Go build system, and ran into this
thread.

I have done some work trying to write definitions for go packages in
the following repositories:

- https://github.com/fredmanglis/guix-arvados
- https://github.com/fredmanglis/guix-ipfs

Maybe I can assist in the building of the go build system in my
off-peak hours. My guile skills are very weak at this point, but I am
willing to learn as I go.

Let me know what you think.