guix-devel

Re: QT install and search paths

From: Hartmut Goebel
Subject: Re: QT install and search paths
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 09:06:55 +0200

Am 24.08.2017 um 13:59 schrieb 宋文武:
> Currently, it doesn't follow a normal package layout, We should change
> it to (like it in Debian and ArchLinux):

I'd support this.

What do you think about using "…/qt5" instead of just "…/qt", like
Fedora does. IMHO this is not a bad idea.

> Which need adjust the configure flags, search-patchs and the
> qt_config.prf of our qtbase package (and maybe some kde ones, I don't
> know).

Can you take care of this? I can take care of kde-frameworks.scm. Maybe
we can work on a different branch until we finished all packages.

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | address@hidden               |