guix-devel

Re: Thunderbird

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: Thunderbird
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 17:28:00 -0300

I see...

Perhaps the extensions page can be redirected to the related page on the
Free Software Directory, or completely disable the extensions page
redirect and allow only packages to be installed either manually or also
manually through GNU Guix.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com