guix-devel

blis

From: Efraim Flashner
Subject: blis
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 22:13:04 +0300

I admit, looking at the commit, I'm a little jealous that there wasn't
an aarch64 special version. I checked in $repo/config¹ and there's a
config folder for armv7a, armv8a and longsoon3a, among other options. It
might be worth having some of these be the default option for these
platforms, since it should overlap with our supported architectures.

On the other hand, armv8a's make_defs.mk specify a BIG.little (or is
that big.LITTLE?) configuration of A57 + A53. I know some of my boards
are A53 only so I don't know how that works.

The default armv7a looks harmless, although there are options for using
an A9 or A15 specifically.

¹ https://github.com/flame/blis/tree/0.2.2/config

--
Efraim Flashner   <address@hidden>   אפרים פלשנר