guix-devel

Re: Adopt a patch!

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: Adopt a patch!
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 13:16:40 -0300

I agree. :)

I rarely contribute to these places where there is such web interfaces.

I like GNU Savannah (and Savane, the software) because it notifies
through email like a mailing list would do, but I don't know if one can
reply directly to the emails. Debbugs seems supperior because it allows
replying directly and also keeps the bug/item history constant (not by
date like usual mailing lists do).