guix-devel

Re: Adopt a patch!

From: Thomas Danckaert
Subject: Re: Adopt a patch!
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 21:51:18 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Ludo and Maxim,

I knew I wasn't the first one to complain about the e-mail workflow, but just wanted to the practical problems I've encountered. So thanks for the hints, sorry I missed them the first time.

I must admit that I'm not very experienced with gitlab or kallithea (I just see that gitlab's web interface is better than that of debbugs), but hope that someone with stronger experience and opinions hears the call for packages and/or services, and packages the best one ;-) ).

cheers,

Thomas