guix-devel

Re: hardcoded $HOME/.guix-profile in kdevelop

From: Thomas Danckaert
Subject: Re: hardcoded $HOME/.guix-profile in kdevelop
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2017 19:09:54 +0200 (CEST)

From: Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden>
Subject: hardcoded $HOME/.guix-profile in kdevelop
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017 21:17:44 +0200

I think we should not hardcode the default user profile directory in
application wrappers.  Is it really necessary to add
“$HOME/.guix-profile” to XDG_DATA_DIRS in the wrapper? Will the package
fail to work when it is installed to a different profile?

Finally fixed this (commit 3ceb70e1e). Apologies for the delay: I was trying to fix the tests at the same time, but that didn't work out.

cheers,

Thomas