guix-devel

Re: Disable gnulib's test-lock test in packages?

From: Eric Bavier
Subject: Re: Disable gnulib's test-lock test in packages?
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 18:56:18 +0000

Hello Ludo,

I ran the gnulib lock tests with the be95b17ae commit and the tests passed, then with the commit directly before and they failed; so I'm fairly confident.

Attached is an updated patch, which remove the *-gnulib-multi-core patches and disables the test on two more packages (augeas and gsasl).  I was able to build most of the packages on gnulib's "users" list (https://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=gnulib.git;a=blob;f=users.txt;h=4ea176f2ef622b5c12843ba3d5aa35217c58502b;hb=HEAD) except for octave, because texlive-bin's luajit tests fail on this system.

Eric Bavier, Scientific Libraries, Cray Inc.