guix-devel

Library "libhilbert"

From: Yann BARSAMIAN
Subject: Library "libhilbert"
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 12:37:50 +0100

Dear all,

I'm Yann, a PhD student in Computer Science, and I just saw a message from
Tobias Geerinckx-Rice "Anyone using libhilbert?" :
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-08/msg00279.html

I tried to contact him via the button "reply via email" but it didn't work. I
tried to google his name, which gave me a gmail address that didn't work
neither. So I now write to the entire list, in hope that it will help.

I have the answer of the question he was asking on this thread. I was also
searching for this implementation, and I have found the package on the web.

Pierre de Buyl has written a blog post about it :
http://pdebuyl.be/blog/2017/testing-hilbert.html

And as you can read in the beginning of his article, he provides a git link for
this library : https://github.com/pdebuyl/libhilbert

Hope this helps (and maybe can you reply on the gnu list, so that in the future
people searching for the library can find it with less time I spent),

Yann