guix-devel

Re: GeoIP database redistribution?

From: ng0
Subject: Re: GeoIP database redistribution?
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 16:19:37 +0000

Hi!

It's better to reply late than never. My latency on some tasks
is high.
For anyone reading the old thread and wondering WTF happened,
I've just re-read the thread and giving it shot soon as I want
to analyze some logs and we already have a Perl module that
wants this DB. I prefer Guix supplied solutions when I can make
use of it, so long text short nonsense: I'll package it.
Thanks for the provided feedback everyone.

And Pjotr, the mentioning of TB's without any reference to an
external project really threw me off. Just specify the "We" next time ;)

ng0 transcribed 2.4K bytes:

--
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
GnuPG: https://c.n0.is/ng0_pubkeys/tree/keys