guix-devel

Re: Snippets for working on Guix

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: Re: Snippets for working on Guix
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 00:15:21 -0800

Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> writes:

> to avoid the need to type out boilerplate I wrote a couple of snippets
> that can be used with yasnippet in Emacs, and I thought I should share
> them with you.

Thank you very much!

> I hope this is useful for some of you!

I am very interested in trying this out.  However, as someone who has
never used yasnippet, I think it would be extremely helpful if you could
provide a simple example of what to do in the manual somewhere under the
"Contributing" section.  And that way, it's more likely people will
discover and use these snippets.

--
Chris