guix-devel

Re: make fails

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: make fails
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 13:03:19 +0100

Hello,

On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 10:06:36AM +0100, Catonano wrote:
> I just attempted to build Guix and failed
> Here's the error message
> address@hidden ~/projects/guix [env]$ make -j 4

no idea if that will help you, but it may help to issue a "make clean-go",
delete the remaining .go files pointed out at the end of the outpout,
and "make" again.

Or in the worst case, "make distclean" and then start with "./configure"
again.

I sometimes have the problem that "make" fails when files have been
reorganised.

Andreas

Thank you Andreas

make distclean didn't help 😕