guix-devel

Re: weird errors

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: weird errors
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 13:42:26 +0100

> isn't invoke returning an exact integer ?

No.  "invoke" raises an exception if the child's exit code != 0.
Otherwise you get #t.

"system*" returns the exit code - might want to use that instead.
(just replace the text "invoke" by "system*")

> Maybe tryton-admin insn't seeing the env var and promtping to ask for its
> interaction ?
>

> How am I supposed to use setenv, exactly ?

Looks fine to me.

Just exit with (primitive-exit 0) in the end :)

Thank you Danny

The virtual machine boots successfully now

The trytond service is running in it

But the postgres role doesn't exist so the connection to postgres fails and trytond attempts to connect to a sqlite database that doesn't exist

I'm not gonna keep working on this
It's not fun anymore

Should anyone want to observe the relic, it's here
https://gitlab.com/humanitiesNerd/failed_tryton_service

Thank you all people