guix-devel

neomutt package maintenance

From: ng0
Subject: neomutt package maintenance
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 21:38:52 +0000

Just a heads-up message:

I've (probably) switched clients for good now, and I am no longer
using neomutt. I don't have the time to deliver a timely
appropriate update of our neomutt package. I've seen some of us
developers using it (or originating from other distros the
package?). It would be good if you'd cherry pick the changes from
here: https://c.n0.is/ng0/guix/guix/log/?h=package/neomutt20171215

and unbundle autosetup. neomutt provided some notes for the
switch, but they can also be found in #neomutt on
ircs://freenode.net if you have questions.

Afterwards it will be easy to update neomutt again. It already is
now, but their switch of the buildsystem part came at the wrong
time.
--
ng0 :: https://ea.n0.is
A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 :: https://ea.n0.is/keys/