guix-devel

Re: aarch64 machines donated by ARM!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: aarch64 machines donated by ARM!
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 18:05:40 +0100

Hi Richard,

Richard Henwood <address@hidden> skribis:

> Replying to self:
>
> If I had waited another minute, I would have found:
> https://hydra.gnu.org/jobset/gnu/master
>
> This looks like it is testing x86_64 only?
>
> Are other architectures available somewhere else?

hydra.gnu.org is actually building for x86_64, i686, and armv7 (hard
float).  It continuously builds the 6K+ packages of the distribution.

The situation is complicated by the fact that we are migrating to a new
build farm, berlin.guixsd.org, which now does aarch64 in addition to
Intel.  That build farm runs a different CI tool, which provides an HTTP
API but does not yet have a web UI like that you saw at hydra.gnu.org.

Thanks again for your help!

Ludo’.