guix-devel

Re: weird errors; shepherd

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: weird errors; shepherd
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:24:29 +0100

The attached file is gnu/services/trytond.scm which successfully runs trytond.

I run it and I confirm it works

I couldn't attemp at installing a couple of Tryton modules (on top of the base ones) because in the vm the keyboard layout is messed up and I couldn't use the command line properly (in the xfce terminal)

I tried to set it up with the xfce panel, but it's not so immediate, so I gave up

I'd merge this patch anyway, I'd keep working on Tryton/GNUHealth fron the next reconfigure onwards

Thanks