guix-devel

Re: Cuirass frontend

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Cuirass frontend
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 18:42:40 +0100

Heya,

Danny Milosavljevic <address@hidden> skribis:

> First version of Cuirass status frontend is attached (renamed from
> "index.html").
>
> It displays, for a given project and jobset, a list of the latest finished
> builds
> and the latest queued builds.  It also updates this list from time to time
> (every
> minute or so).

Awesome!  I committed it in the guix-maintenace.git repo on your behalf
and put it on-line at <https://berlin.guixsd.org/status/> (warning: the
Cuirass instance on berlin is still in flux so expect it to break
occasionally!).

> For some reason, Cuirass only returns one project and jobset for the "jobsets"
> request, so the HTML SELECTs will never contain more than one each :P

Uh uh.

That’s a great start, thanks a lot!

Eventually we can probably add it to Cuirass proper so that it serves it
by default.

Thanks!

Ludo’.