guix-devel

Re: Guix key signing party at FOSDEM?

From: Efraim Flashner
Subject: Re: Guix key signing party at FOSDEM?
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 22:01:03 +0200

On Sat, Feb 03, 2018 at 03:54:56PM +0100, Andreas Enge wrote:
> Good point! I would suggest tomorrow, so we have a chance of printing our
> keys at the hotel.
>
> Andreas
>

> On 3 February 2018 15:14:24 CET, Chris Marusich <address@hidden> wrote:
> >Hi everyone,
> >
> >It was a pleasure meeting many of you yesterday at the GNU Guix
> >meet-up!
> >
> >Some people expressed an interest in PGP key signing, but unfortunately
> >we didn't have time to do that on Friday.  In addition, I'm one of
> >those
> >who did not register in time for the FOSDEM key signing event, so I
> >can't participate in that this year.  In spite of this, I'm interested
> >in doing a mini key signing party with other like-minded Guix members,
> >if you're still in the area.
> >
> >Would any of you be interested in getting together for an hour or so to
> >do this, either today or tomorrow?  If not, that's totally fine - I
> >just
> >hate to miss the opportunity while I'm here!
> >
> >I hope you all enjoy FOSDEM!
> >
> >--
> >Chris

I have some printed slips with my key to hand out, when do we want to do
it? Another options is that last year at the key signing party some people
did show up with some slips and joined the line and handed out slips of
paper instead of identifying their number.

--
Efraim Flashner   <address@hidden>   אפרים פלשנר