guix-devel

Re: Licensing question about Pale Moon Browser binary distribution

From: Moonchild
Subject: Re: Licensing question about Pale Moon Browser binary distribution
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 15:32:57 +0100

Hi!

You've read the exception point correctly:

Using New Moon (=unofficial) branding, you are allowed to do whatever
you wish with your distribution, including reconfiguration, different
home page, etc. Go right ahead!
If you make source code changes, you should also supply your modified
source code to stay within the requirements of the MPL source code license.

Moonchild.